Title: UAB AXIOMA SERVISAS
Company code: 304602530
Address of the registered office: Ozo str. 12A-1, LT-08200, Vilnius
Tel: +370 5 2394949
Email (for GDPR-related requests): email@example.com
|Personal data||Any information relating to a natural person – a data subject whose identity is known or can be established, directly or indirectly, by reference to data such as a personal identification number, one or more physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social characteristics specific to the person.|
|Data Subject||The person whose Personal Data is processed for the purposes and by the means specified. A data subject is also a natural person related to a client and/or shareholder of the Company – a legal entity, e.g. a manager, shareholder, etc. of this legal entity.|
|GDPR||2016 m. 27 April Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.|
|Data processing||Any operation or sequence of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, sorting, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, access, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination with other data, restriction, erasure or destruction.|
|Data Processor||A natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of or under the authority of the Personal Data Controller.|
|Data Controller||The undertaking which determines the purposes and means of processing.|
|Cookies||Small text files with unique identification numbers that are transferred from www.axs.eu (the “Site”) to the user’s computer. Cookies may be used to identify the user, to store web page settings, as a server-side session identifier, or in any other way that can be achieved by storing textual data.|
|Web beacons||Short pieces of code that are embedded in web pages or emails.|
- PRINCIPLES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
|Principle of legality, fairness and transparency||The processing of personal data is lawful, fair and transparent.|
|Principle of purpose limitation||Personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall not be processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.|
|Data minimisation principle||Personal data are adequate, relevant and only necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.|
|Principle of accuracy||Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.|
|Principle of limitation of the duration of storage||Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal data are processed.|
|Principle of integrity and confidentiality||Personal Data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure, by appropriate technical or organisational measures, adequate security of Personal Data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.|
|Accountability principle||The controller is responsible for ensuring compliance with the principles relating to the processing of Personal Data and must be able to demonstrate compliance with them.|
- WAYS OF OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is processed upon receipt in the following ways:
- When you provide it to us.You provide us with your Personal Data when you send us your CVs, cover letters, apply for our job advertisements on job search portals, contact us by phone, email or phone. You provide us with your personal data by contacting us by email, during meetings, by using social networks, by filling in enquiry forms on our website, by providing your personal data before and during the conclusion of a contract, etc.
- In some cases, we may obtain data about you (as an individual or as your company’s representatives, employees, etc.) from publicly available sources such as. We may obtain information from your company’s website (lists of employees, representatives), public advertisements, etc.
- When data is received automatically. For example, if you come to areas and/or premises monitored by our CCTV cameras (in which case we automatically receive your image, car registration number, etc.). When you use the websites we operate, certain information (e.g. Internet Protocol (IP) address, device used, web browser used, number of visits, pages viewed on our website, time spent on the website, etc.) is also collected automatically.
- We may also receive your Personal Data from third parties such as. We may collect Personal Data from your former or current employer or a person represented by you (Personal Data of an employee candidate is collected from his/her former or current employer in the cases set out in this Policy, and also from our customer, partner, in the context of mutual orders, contracts, etc.).
- When we obtain your Personal Data for obtain law sources (e.g. registers).
- LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The basis for the processing of personal data by the Company may be the performance of a contract or the intention to enter into a contract, the Data Subject’s consent to the processing of his or her personal data for a specific purpose, as well as the performance of applicable legal obligations. The Company may also process personal data on the basis of the concept of legitimate interest (for example, the protection of the Company’s and individuals’ assets).
To the extent and under the conditions provided by the applicable law, one or more of the above legal bases may apply to the processing of the same Personal Data.
The Company may process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of providing services, selling products and other activities carried out by the Company, i.e. y. to sell products or services to you (or your employer, principal) and to purchase goods/products or order services from you (or your employer, principal).
- For the purpose of selecting candidates for a staff position.
- For internal administration and employment contract purposes. To the extent permitted and required by law, we process the Personal Data of employees. The rules on the processing of employees’ Personal Data are regulated in detail by the Company’s Personal Data Processing Policy.
- for the purpose of safeguarding the legitimate interests and property of the Company, Data Subjects and the security of their property.
- Where appropriate, we may process your Personal Data to protect our legitimate interests in the event of a legal or other dispute.
- For direct marketing purposes. With the consent of the Data Subject, we offer and improve our products and services.
- To answer your requests.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- For the purposes of selling products, providing services, entering into and performing contracts, and payment, we collect information about individuals, suppliers, customers, potential suppliers and customers, other interested parties, as well as data about the relationship with legal persons, such as data about the manager, shareholder, member of the board of directors, or other governing body of a legal person, the beneficial owner, and similar data (necessary for the purpose of carrying out a transaction in the name of a legal person). This data may include the person’s name, surname, personal identification number, date of birth, e-mail address, and any other information you may have. Your personal data may include, for example, your name, email address, telephone number, and other information necessary for the pre-contractual relationship, conclusion and performance of the contract. Personal data necessary for contact and communication in pre-contractual relations are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Company, i.e. y. these data are necessary for the development and conduct of the Company’s business. Data collected during the pre-contractual relationship will be kept for 3 years after the last contact with the potential customer or supplier. Data and documents processed for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract shall be kept for 10 years from the end of the contractual relationship, unless a longer period is prescribed by law for archiving purposes.
- For the purpose of selecting candidates for an employee position, we collect the candidate’s Personal Data, i.e. y. name, surname, address, email address, contact details, etc. Email address, telephone number, information on work experience, diplomas, relevant record checks, information on professional interests, cover letter and CV. The Company may collect Personal Data relating to a candidate’s qualifications, professional abilities and business characteristics from a former employer with the candidate’s prior information, and from a current employer only with the candidate’s consent. This information is used to help you decide whether to make a job offer. Please be informed that by submitting the above data, you confirm that you consent to and do not object to the Company’s processing of the data for the purposes indicated in the course of the recruitment process. If we wish to retain your Personal Data after the selection process (for the purpose of resubmitting a job offer), we will inform you of this and, in the absence of any objection to the processing of your Personal Data for the purpose specified, we will retain it for a maximum period of 1 year. after the end of the relevant selection process. If you object to further processing, your Personal Data will be deleted immediately.
- We process employees’ Personal Data for the purposes of internal administration and law enforcement. The rules on the processing of employees’ personal data are regulated in detail by the Company’s Personal Data Processing Policy.
- For the purpose of safeguarding the interests and property of the Company, the security of Data Subjects and their property, we collect data such as a person’s image, car registration number, etc. These data are processed for a maximum period of 15 to 30 days from the receipt of the data, except in cases where we are obliged to provide these data to public authorities in order to comply with legal requirements (in these circumstances, the processing period may be extended).
- For the purpose of safeguarding legitimate interests (in the event of a legal or other dispute), we collect data that have been provided to us, regardless of the original purpose or basis for the processing of such data. If there is a legal or other dispute between you and us, or if there is a likelihood of such a dispute in the future, we will keep your data for a longer period of time, i.e. y. until the statute of limitations on the relevant complaint, claim or demand has expired and/or a final, non-appealable decision has been handed down.
- For the purpose of direct marketing, we collect individuals’ contact details, i.e. y. name, surname, telephone number, email address, contact details. We will also contact you by phone, contact number, email address, job title, company where the person works, etc. We will process this data for a maximum period of 3 years from the date of receipt of consent to the processing for direct marketing purposes.
- In order to respond to enquiries made to the Company, we process the content of your request, i.e. y. Your request, demand or feedback, other information contained in the request. The data may be processed for the purpose of communicating with you when you submit requests, complaints, feedback, etc. to us. We will process your request, letter or other enquiry, and the data submitted and related to it, until we have processed your enquiry, provided a response and fulfilled the relevant requests, as well as for a further period of 1 year after the fulfilment of the relevant request.
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data may be disclosed to other parties if necessary for the conclusion of a contract or for the performance of a contract with a client, or for other legitimate reasons. The information may also be made available to other parties upon your request.
We may also provide your data to data processors who provide services to us (perform work) and process your data on behalf of our Company as Data Controller. Processors have the right to process Personal Data only on our instructions and only to the extent necessary for the proper performance of their contractual obligations.
Data may also be transferred to other parties where required by law or necessary to protect our legitimate interests.
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The data subject has the right to:
- The right to know about the processing of Personal Data and to have access to the Personal Data processed.Upon receipt of an enquiry from an individual regarding the processing of his or her Personal Data, the Company shall respond as to whether Personal Data relating to him or her is being processed and shall provide the requested data. Such data must be provided in writing at the request of the individual.
- The right to have Personal Data rectified. The Data Subject, having accessed his or her Personal Data and having found that his or her Personal Data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, shall have the right to request the rectification of the Personal Data from the Company.
- The right to request erasure of Personal Data. The request shall be implemented in certain circumstances provided for in the GDPR (where the processing of Personal Data has been unlawful, the basis for processing has ceased to exist, etc.).
- Right to restrict the processing of Personal Data. In certain cases specified in the GDPR (during the period when a Data Subject’s request regarding the accuracy of the data or the processing of the data is being examined, etc.), the Data Subject shall have the right to request that the Company restricts the processing of the Personal Data of the Data Subject, except for the storage of the Personal Data (the “right to limit the processing of Personal Data”).
- Right to data portability. The data subject shall have the right to request, where technically feasible, that the Personal Data collected on the basis of consent or for the performance of a contract be transmitted to him or her in an easily readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another controller. The data subject does not have the right to data portability in respect of Personal Data processed in non-automated structured files.
In cases where the Data Subject’s Personal Data is processed by the Company on the basis of his or her consent, the Data Subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time and the processing based on such consent shall be terminated immediately. Withdrawal of consent shall not invalidate the lawfulness of the processing of the Data Subject’s data carried out prior to such withdrawal of consent.
The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of Personal Data with the State Data Protection Inspectorate (address – A. Juozapavičiaus g. 6, 09310 Vilnius, website address – www.ada.lt), if the Data Subject considers that his or her Personal Data are being processed in violation of his or her rights and legitimate interests under applicable law.
In order to answer and resolve any questions relating to the application of the GDPR as quickly as possible, please contact the Company in the first instance.
- PROCEDURE FOR DEALING WITH APPLICATIONS
The request for the exercise of the above rights must be made by the Data Subject to the Personal Data Controller, i.e. y. to the designated Company.
You may submit claims relating to the exercise of your rights to us in person at the Company, by post or by electronic means (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon receipt of your request, we may ask you to provide proof of identity, as well as other additional information we need in connection with your request.
Once we have received your request, we will respond to you no later than 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of your request and the submission of all the documents necessary to provide the response.
If we deem it necessary, we will suspend the processing of your data, with the exception of storage, until your request is resolved. If you lawfully withdraw your consent, we will immediately, but no later than 30 calendar days, cease processing your Personal Data, except in cases provided for by law, i.e. y. where we are obliged to continue to process your Personal Data under applicable law, legal obligations to which we are subject, court decisions or binding instructions from authorities.
If we refuse to comply with your request, we will clearly state the reason for such refusal.
Purpose of use
Warning the user and obtaining the user’s consent
Types of cookies used
|Google Analytics||_ga4||Used to collect statistical information about website traffic||2 years|
|Google Analytics||_gat||Used to limit the number of referrals to doublevkick.net||1 minute|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Used to collect statistical information||24 hours|
|Tvs system session identifier||october_session||Used as a session identifier for the content management system||Until the end of the Website window|
Managing cookie settings
- VALIDITY AND AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICY